Stamped concrete, often called decorative, textured or imprinted concrete is concrete that replicates bricks or stones such as slate, flagstone or even wood.
Stamped concrete and stamped overlays are decorative concrete options, however stamped concrete is when we are pouring new concrete and the stamped overlays are when we are adding design elements to existing concrete surfaces.
Stamped concrete and overlays are a excellent choice for those looking to imitate the look and feel of natural rock and stone. Stamped concrete and overlays are also available in a wide array of colours and finishes to create the perfect look.
Another factor to the popularity of stamped concrete is the price. The cost is often considerably lower than the alternatives.
Why choose stamped concrete?
- We can install various designs and patterns to create the perfect look for your home or business
- We can make the concrete look exactly like a high-end natural stone or brick
- There are acid-staining options to create an even more realistic looking appearance
- Compared to other options, stamped concrete is often less costly
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Unlike traditional interlocking brick and stone, there are no gaps or seams making upkeep and maintenance a breeze
- When properly applied, stamped concrete will last for years!